The Bath & Kitchen Mothers Day Gift Guide
Last Updated on Thursday, 7 May 2015 04:43
Written by bkshowplace
Thursday, 7 May 2015 04:33
A recent survey reveals that what mothers really want for Mothers Day is time off from parenting. Moms work hard being moms every day (and night) of the week, so why not give her the break she craves? And while you take the kids off Mom’s hands for a few hours, give her something to enjoy. Here are a few tips from The Bath & Kitchen Showplace for what to get Mom for Mothers Day:
1. If you want to go all out, give her the gift of a whirlpool tub. Cost: Varies.
2. A less expensive option is to give her the gift of a luxurious shower experience with a rainhead from Kohler. For example, the Katalyst® Air-Induction Rainshower Spray is designed to feel like the relaxing deluge of a warm summer downpour. Cost: $410+.
3. Give her the gift of music with a musical showerhead. The Moxie showerhead + wireless speaker delivers up to 7 hours of music, news and more by pairing wirelessly with a Bluetooth enabled device. Cost: $129.
4. Give her the gift of the ultimate spa experience at home with candles, music, bath salts or special bubble bath, and a fluffy new robe. Cost: under $50.
5. And if the mom in your life would love something new for her kitchen, give her the gift of a new sink and faucet, especially one with cool new Touch2o technology. Cost: Varies.
For shopping help, schedule an appointment with one of our professional consultants at the Bath & Kitchen Showplace.