Life in fashion.
We understand that selecting plumbing fixtures for bathroom or kitchen remodeling projects can be overwhelming. At The Bath & Kitchen Showplace, we make the process simple and stress-free so you can create the perfect bathroom or kitchen to express your personal style. One way we help is that Bath & Kitchen Showplace has a showroom location near you. We offer 22 locations, including showrooms in Dallas, Arlington and Houston.
The Bath & Kitchen Showplace Process:
1. Product Selection
Start fresh. It’s best to start the product selection process in the very beginning stages of your project, before any physical work is completed. Select items that will fit your needs and wants now, and free yourself from constraints by work already done. Don’t worry if you’re already passed this point—you can still obtain a finished result you’ll love.
Meet and greet. Now it’s time to meet with a consultant for product selection. We recommend scheduling an appointment to ensure a consultant is available to give you their undivided attention during your visit. A consultant can determine your needs, wants and style, as well as budget requirements, to direct you to the products that meet your criteria.
Here are a few suggestions to make the selection process a little easier:
- Bring your home plans with you to the showroom.
- Know your allowance given by your contractor or your personal budget (plumbing, accessories and cabinet/door hardware).
- If you know the colors and/or finishes you will be using in your home, bring samples (paint, flooring, countertops, tiles, etc.).
- Bring magazines with photos and ideas that you like.
- Children are welcome at any time in our showroom. However, because our selection process is an interactive experience and there is a great deal of product on display to see and touch, it may be more enjoyable for you to make other arrangements for children.
2. Order Placement
Time crunch. Be aware that some products have a lengthy lead-time. It is to your benefit to have us order your items as soon as you are confident with your selection, to ensure on-time delivery.
From us to you. Your products will be shipped directly to a Bath & Kitchen Showplace Warehouse. As your items arrive, we will contact you and/or your contractor to arrange delivery.
Down to the very last detail, The Bath & Kitchen Showplace is committed to providing the best product and the best service possible. Don’t be afraid to ask questions-we’re here to help you.
At The Bath & Kitchen Showplace, we’re putting the life in style.