Kitchen makeover ideas for Valentine’s Day
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 11:52
Written by admin
Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00
Today is the official day of love. At The Bath & Kitchen Showplace, we love bathrooms and kitchens. They are our passion, and it shows!
Here are a few tips on how to bring the warmth and glow from Valentine’s Day into your kitchen all year.
1. Remember, white, red and pink are standard, but may seem too young if you go overboard. It doesn’t take a lot to transform your space into something dreamy yet sophisticated. Keep it simple.
2. Consider adding maple cabinets. Maple is a warm, romantic wood that invites guests to gather.
3. Paint your walls red. Look at the beautiful kitchen below for inspiration. The red adds a pop of color without being overwhelming.
4. Paint your cabinets white. Clean, crisp, and modern.
5. Add vintage appliances or accessories. A red KitchenAid mixer is one very Valentines accessory that never goes out of style.
6. Place photos of loved ones around your kitchen. These images and memories are precious and will be ideal to share with your guests as you welcome them into your kitchen.
Happy Valentine’s Day!