How to make the most out of your appointment
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 02:39
Written by admin
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 02:39
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment with one of our consultants at The Bath & Kitchen Showplace, here are a few suggestions for making your visit with us the most enjoyable experience possible:
- Bring your home plans with you to the showroom.
- Know your allowance given by your contractor or your personal budget (plumbing, accessories and cabinet/door hardware).
- If you know the colors and/or finishes you will be using in your home, bring samples (paint, flooring, countertops, tiles, etc.).
- Bring magazines with photos and ideas that you like.
- Children are welcome at any time in our showroom. However, because our selection process is an interactive experience and there is a great deal of product on display to see and touch, it may be more enjoyable for you to make other arrangements for children.
See you soon!
Tags: appointment at the bath and kitchen showplace, bath and kitchen fixtures, bath and kitchen showroom, luxury bath and kitchen showroom
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 16th, 2013 at 2:39 pm and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
bath and kitchen bath and kitchen fixtures bath and kitchen plumbing bath and kitchen showplace bathroom design bathroom faucets Bathroom fixtures bathroom plumbing bkshowplace delta faucet design inspiration faucet faucets kitchen kitchen and bath fixtures kitchen design kitchen faucet Kitchen faucets Kitchen fixtures kitchen plumbing kitchen remodel kitchen sink kohler moen plumbing fixtures