Friday’s Featured Faucet
Last Updated on Friday, 2 November 2012 10:35
Written by admin
Friday, 2 November 2012 10:35
The Parq® kitchen faucet from Kohler delivers a fresh interpretation of the traditional bridge design, incorporating clean lines for ease of maintenance. The high-arch gooseneck swing spout provides generous clearance over pots and pans, while the separate sidespray pulls down into the sink for easier cleaning and up-close tasks.
- Two lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water.
- High-arch gooseneck swing spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Matching sidespray provides flexibility and convenience for cleaning and food prep.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- ProMotion™ technology’s light, quiet nylon hose and ball joint make the pullout sidespray easier and more comfortable to use.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Sidespray is color-matched to the faucet finish.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.